Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Courtney Love Private Number Out




Courtney Love accidentally made her private number by publicly posting it in a Facebook message to a friend couple days ago.

The New York Post said the hole rocker  posted a Facebook message to Jason Weinberg , founder of talent agency Untitled Entertainment which included her digits.

Love is at the  South by Southwest (SXSW) music festival in Austin, Texas, when she wrote the following message: "I'm in Austin and I'm the queen of it (Google me). Call me. I hope to God you're in NYC tomorrow (posts her number). Love you and see you on set."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Money With Your Video Or Music Downloads!
Free Movie Downloads? Click Here! Looking for a Satelite TV for PC? Click Here! Music Downloads? Click Here! Convert Your TV to PC? Click Here! Want To Learn Digital Photography Now! Click Here!