Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tiger Woods Opens Up About Affair In An Interview




After being put into shame for his infidelity, famous golfer Tiger Wooods opened about his affair that rocked his marriage and career.

He said he is trying his best to make amends with his failing and is trying hard to get back his clean-cut image. Tabloids feasted on rumors of his numerous affairs while pretending to have a happy married life with Elin Nordegren's .

Woods went to a rehab facility for sexual addiction therapy before apologizing to his family, friends and colleagues in a statement last month. He admitted how he was living a life and deeply regrets the hurt and shame he brought his wife and mom for the controversy.

In an interview with ESPN reporter Tom Rinaldi, the famous golf icon says, "I was living a lie, I really was. And I was doing a lot of things that hurt a lot of people. And stripping away denial, and rationalization, you start coming to the truth of who you really are, and that can be very ugly...

"When you face it, and you start conquering it, and you start living up to it, the strength that I feel now. I have never felt that type of strength...

"I had a lot of low points. Just when I didn't think it could get any lower it got lower. There were so many different low points. People I had to talk to and face like my wife, like my mom. I hurt them the most. Those are the two people in my life who I am the closest to and to say the things that I've done, truthfully to them, is... honestly... was... very painful.

"(Elin) was hurt, she was hurt. Very hurt. Shocked. Angry. She had every right to be and I am disappointed as everyone else in my own behavior because I can't believe I actually did that to the people I loved... I've made my mistakes. I have hurt so many people. I have to make amends and that's living a life of amends."

Watch Tiger Woods Open Up His Affairs:
Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/dailydish/indexd?blogid=7&year=2010&month=03&day=22#ixzz0j2zbu8wl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Money With Your Video Or Music Downloads!
Free Movie Downloads? Click Here! Looking for a Satelite TV for PC? Click Here! Music Downloads? Click Here! Convert Your TV to PC? Click Here! Want To Learn Digital Photography Now! Click Here!