Monday, March 15, 2010

Jessica Simpson Wants Baby With Gay Friend

Jessica Simpson is desperate to have a child of her own to the point that she said she is ready to have it with her gay best friend and hairdresser Ken Paves.

“I can’t wait to have kids… Honestly, if I don’t have kids by the time I’m 40, my best friend Ken Paves and I are going to have children,” said Simpson.

Paves on the other hand is so keen of doing it, he said he would love to do it now instead of waiting.

“I’m ready now!” he said. “I’ve been trying to convince her to do it before I turn 40, which is two years.”

Jessica divorced from Nick Lachey and has previously dated sportsman Tony Romo and musician John Mayer. She has been flaunting her current status looks like she really want to get hitched.

“I am OK being single. I’m flirtatious and single.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Money With Your Video Or Music Downloads!
Free Movie Downloads? Click Here! Looking for a Satelite TV for PC? Click Here! Music Downloads? Click Here! Convert Your TV to PC? Click Here! Want To Learn Digital Photography Now! Click Here!